Monday, October 5, 2009

I am in love with shoes

When we bought the new property it was a huge but enjoyable task to furnish it. With
the furniture we had I carefully select all accessories with confidence that will make it look smart but yet stylish and suit the simple styling of the building.

With the finishing touches we are all set to enjoy the new home, what amazing feeling that is.

The moment is saw this, it was “wow” beautiful and I just knew that there might be a teenage girl that will love this. Madly in love with shoes, show it in her bedroom with curtains and bedspread and add white and pink accessories. That made me think as my sister’s two daughters always wants to overnight at my place. That should be a pleasure
for them to be having a nights rest in the shoe room as they are mad about shoes. So it happens for me………..

Painting is a thing I love to do as well, I set off to the shops, and firstly it was to the paint shop where I got white and a soft pink. Remember before you do anything in decorating
the place needs to get a facelift. When my painting was done I went shopping for the bedding, curtains and accessories. After two days hard work it was ready and they could sleep in shoe land with there next sleepover.

1 comment:

  1. Your designs looks fabulous its perfect for my house in Chicago foreclosure...I like it's uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete